Saturday, January 30, 2016

started with the tubes for the mast support

In the morning we did go to Thrill Seeker to put the accu's on the net, the owner of the shed did put Thrill Seeker inside so the solar panels don't work any more. I also measured the diameter of the mast support tubes. In the afternoon I first cut the excessive carbon of the escape hatch away. When I had a clean edge I grind the foam away. I then made another rib for the raised floor and glued that one with PU foam to the end. I put three layers carbon around two 40 mm PVC tubes, these will be for the mast support on the stern. Finally I put some putty on the edge of the escape hatch and some corners of the raised floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment