Saturday, November 26, 2016

glued the dagger board slot in place

In the morning I started with putting some primer on the beams and the underside of the cradle in the garage. I then went to the shed to make the slot fit  and cut it in three pieces. I drilled some small holes in the top of the slot pieces and screwed a piece of foam on it to hold it even with the bottom. In the afternoon I glued it all in place and put some pieces of foam in the center to press it to the sides. After some cleaning of the table and the dagger board I started with DD paint om the dagger board.

No comments:

Post a Comment