Thursday, November 17, 2016

making a slot for the dagger board in the cradle

Last two days I was on the METS at the stand of Colligo marine, I met some interesting people and see some new stuff for on the boat. Today I worked on my dagger board to give it a second filler on one site and put some primer on the bottom of the hull were the scrapes were from the cradle. In the morning I also saw a slot in the cradle were the dagger board is when the boat is on the trailer. I can then lower my dagger board when I need to rise the mast. The dagger board is much longer than the standard one and rise above the deck when fully retracted and is the in the way for the rising pole. On the end of the day I did
lay some fiberglass in the slot so the wood is protected from water.

No comments:

Post a Comment