Saturday, November 5, 2016

Laminated the vertical supports for the cradle inplace

Yesterday I laminated the the supports with glass on both sides so that the wood is packed in glass. I also started with some blue finishing filler on one beam. Today we started in the morning to glue the supports in place with some putty. The after support will be done later I think it has to go more to the front because the trailer beams end there. I place them when we have the trailer at home and we can trail fit the cradle. In the afternoon when the putty was a little harder we taped all the corners.
On the end I put some markers with a laser liner so I can later easier cut the supports on the same height.

No comments:

Post a Comment