Friday, November 18, 2016

Taped the frond and back edge of the cradle

I started the day with some sanding of the dagger board but it was still a bit to soft to finish one side. I took the board home to our garage because it is easier to warm and get a higher temperature. There I did put a layer of filler on the other side, I had some filler left over so I did one top of a beam. In the afternoon I taped the frond and the back edge of the cradle. The only thing what have to be taped is the side edges of the supports, but they will be done later when I have cut the to the right length when the trailer arrives, I did get also a mail from my trailer supplier that my trailer was finished.
The red battens will be striped of the trailer and the carpet will be used for in the cradle.

No comments:

Post a Comment