This morning I started with gluing the compression pads with special glue for metal and composites. When that was finished I did cut a glass tube in pieces of 15 mm to put in the deck to seal off the foam and give some compression strength were the hardware is placed. I drilled all the holes so that they fit in. In the afternoon we went to the other shed to ship some hardware to over there and to look it I have enough room to trial fit the beams. When we did get back we glued the little tubes in place with some thickened epoxy. As last job I place the glide pads in place with some little screws.
Post a Comment