Yesterday I took a day free so we could do the anti-fouling. The night before we cleaned the surface and put a skirt on the tape against drops of ant-fouling. In the late afternoon we bought two Airmare DST800 smart transdusers for in the floats and we visit Fetske there father so were late at home and I could not post this.
Today I spend the hole day with drilling holes in the beams. This is a precise work and you don't want to make a error. Fetske did removed all the tape from the folding strut mounts. There are some pieces off hardware in backlog so the beams have to wait before I can clue and screw things together.