Sunday, August 20, 2017

Installed the escape hatch

In the morning we installed the escape hatch and it always takes longer than you aspect, some bolt did no fit well and we had to re drill the holes a bit but there was already some sikaflex in it, was a bit messy. In the afternoon we made another set of rims for the float hatches and laid a tape on the inside of the floats to laminate the temporary holes on the inside to. I don't need them because we place there also deck hatches. We can do that because the back and the front are from the F32SR floats and they are a bit wider there.

No comments:

Post a Comment