I took the afternoon free to do some small yobs, I started with drilling some new holes in the dagger board because I made a little error with the rope channel what was 26 mm more to the back and the lines of the dagger board did not line up. After that was done I cut some tubes and glued a smaller tube in the bigger tube so that a knot will fit in the bigger tube and the line will pass threw the smaller tube. The tubes will be clued in the dagger board later. I glued also some glass fiber to the remote tiller tube so that it can be bolted to the rudder bracket. On the end I mounted some U-bolts on the float side for the brace wires.