Thursday, October 26, 2017

putting some hardware on the floats

I started the morning with mounting some pad-eyes on the floats, on the end of the morning I sanded the remote tiller tube, it is now ready to put a layer of carbon on it to make it a little stiffer.
In the afternoon I put some cover plate on the beams to seal the rod for the upper folding strut but I forgot to take a picture of it. I than started to mount the float hatches. Weill I was doing that Fetske came to assist me. She made the paint ready and cleaned some spilled Sikaflex. When the paint was ready she painted the the top off the beams for the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment