Saturday, November 14, 2015

started with the top of the sliding hatch

I first had to work in the morning but everything went very well so I was back before twelve. Before lunch I prepared the fridge to put some putty in and made the top fit so it can be glued in. And finally I trimmed the excess carbon from the sliding rails. In the afternoon I put some putty in the fridge to get a smooth surface and glued the same time the top in place. Later I will cut a hole in again. After that was done I started to prepare the mold for the sliding hatch top and cut already some foam for it, tomorrow I only need to cut some smaller parts before we can start with laminating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment