Sunday, November 29, 2015

taped the step up and the front panel of the bunk

I started with cutting some carbon to tape the step up to the front and the bunk panel. When that was done I filed the edges of the fridge what I grind away yesterday. In the afternoon I put a tape on the underside of the entrance to make it what stronger because Friday my sliding hatch dropped on it and broke the foam. No big damages but made it clear that there must be some more carbon on it. Later there comes another layer over it again. I winded some carbon on the traveler side stays so that the UD is covered with some biaxial. On the end I started with drawing the anchor hatch on the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment