Friday, December 11, 2015

preparing the winch base

I started with some sanding of the aluminium ring on one side because it was still a bit to big. When they both did fit I drilled some small holes on the top where I thought they must be for the holes in the alu ring. When I did find the right place I drilled them bigger. With the screws now in place I filled the holes with some HD putty to seal of the foam. With the rest of the putty I glued the top on the lid of the fridge. On the end I cut some carbon for bunk edge for tomorrow. I cut some battens to put them in the edge to make a sharp angle. On the edge the table will rest on when lowered.
At last I started with the anchor well to make the edges where the lid will rest on. I only cut one so I have four to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment