Sunday, December 6, 2015

taping the bunk on the side of the fridge

I started to unpack the laminating work of yesterday, I then started to get the lit out of the fridge. This was not easy but it finally give way. The result was very nice, only some small imperfections what will be filled with some putty later. The HD foam disks for under the winch base were glued in with some HD putty. As last job for the morning the top was glued on. In the afternoon I filled the lit with Styrofoam. As last job I taped the after side and a part of the edges of the fridge.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you!