Sunday, December 20, 2015

taped the footrest

I started to drill the holes for the winches and it all worked out nice. Fetske did come also to cut some carbon pieces for the footrest. I did cut some strips for the anchor locker. In the afternoon I first glued in the strips for the anchor locker, Fetske came to assist me with taping the footrest total 13 pieces not all on the easiest places. I than started with the kitchen first panel. this has to be laminated and if that is in place I than can decide how the next panel must be. I started with blocks for the daggerboard lines what will be like Sigi did with his Hi5.

No comments:

Post a Comment