Friday, November 17, 2017

Finished the lines for the water ballast

I started with some sanding of the stair step and the swim ladder supports. I then finished lines for the water ballast bailers. They work good and I only want to put a piece of eva foam over holes on the deck so seal it of. I have to make a tube on the deck so the air and the water can escape when it over flows. I then put some filler on the swim ladder supports. After lunch I drilled the holes in the supports and mounted the ladder tempory. The filler was not hard enough to sand it nice, so that have to wait till tomorrow. I the did take a look how to make a dodger and spent some time on it. On the end I clued some carpet in the front of the rudder case, the sides will be done later.

No comments:

Post a Comment