Saturday, November 25, 2017

Laminated some carbon on the genaker boom

This morning I had a little sad back because the EVA foam I glued on the backrest had come down. The glue did not hold it, probably my layer of glue was a bit contaminated because I used a circle saw to cut it. The stairs were OK because I cut those pieces with a knife. After putting the foam to the side I started with some carbon laminate over the foam rings I glued last week on the boom, Later I will put some more extra carbon over it to make the end a bit stronger. I then glued some EVA foam in the anchor locker floor to protect it. Before I did go to lunch I glued some carpet in the rudder sleeve but this time on the end. In the afternoon we glued the EVA foam to the backrest again but this time with contact glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment