Friday, November 3, 2017

wrestling with a python in the bedroom

I started the day with sanding the remote tiller so I can give it a primer (no pictures) and I than glued my last compression pad on the beam. This one was a problem in the beginning and did come of the beam when we folded the beam down because lack of space. I than started with the water inlet hose in the bedroom. The hose is was not easy to get threw the holes and was a little bit of a struggle but in the end I did win 💦. In the afternoon I glued the eva floor under the cockpit floor space. This gives the floor some protection for stuff we we put under and it helps also to keep it in place. After the tea brake we painted the remote tiller and did some touch-up on some space were the paint was damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment