Monday, February 29, 2016

final filler on toilet bowl mold

I took a few hours off to spend some time on the toilet bowl mold. First I sanded it with a electric sander. I realised yesterday that I didn't need the rim of the original mold but only the bowl. I had filled the edge with putty to get the rest level. I now have cut away the rim and scraped of the putty so that I now have nice flat surface. As last I put a thin layer of putty on the foam to fill the imperfections. Further I did some small jobs like sanding and scraping some edges, making a foam panel for the raised toilet floor out of some small pieces glue together with PU glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment