Friday, March 4, 2016

de-molded the toilet bowl

I tried yesterday to de-mold the bowl but it did not come loose. Today I did give it another try, it was still difficult and on the end I decided to make a cut vertical true the bowl and the mold. Did helped to loose the bowl from the mold. The mold was damaged but is still usable after some rework. I taped the outside of the bowl to glue the cut together again. I gave the top rim a extra layer UD so that rim have some more body. In the afternoon we laminated some panels again. When that was done we looked at the lockers in the front in both corners. When that was decided how Fetske went home and I started with cutting some foam strips and gluing them in place. On the end I made thru hull fitting fit for the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment