Saturday, March 19, 2016
more toilet bowl jobs
The result of yesterday's gluing was very good. I drilled the holes for the toilet seat again, I filled the yesterday with putty. I put the seat in place to see how it sits and it sits very comfortable. I am planing the vent on the side. I than had to plan how to do the front, after some fitting some panels I found the right setup. I laminated the back of the front panel and taped it to the top and against the bowl with fast harder. In the afternoon I could round the top front edge. I made also a panel for in the front on the end of the mattress with a tube on top for a soft door between the anchor locker where I also put a tube.