Sunday, October 2, 2016

finaly working on the daggerboard mold

The last month I did not much on Thriller only some small things. But we finally get some time to build with Thriller again. Today I put a wooden frame on the glass fiber what we laminated early this week over the daggerboard half. We hope to do the other half next weekend so that we can laminated the daggerboard halves together after fitting the center HD structure in the middle. We also taped some missing tapes inside the front locker what I cut open two weeks ago.
I noticed that the links to the websites disappeared this week so I have to do this all over again, my laptop also died a couple of weeks ago and a tablet is not ideal to make this blog. Fetske her PC also died this week so we bought a new laptop we can share both.

No comments:

Post a Comment