I took today free to work on the cradle again, it all takes longer than expected and it is a lot of work.
We used the old battens of the mold frames so this clears the pile of wood we still have. Fetske cleared the battens of packing tape while I cut the support frames. These had to be shorter because the side battens of the cradle where now in place. the next job was to fill the gaps between the supports what I made of two layers triplex. I filled the space in between also with two layers of triplex. After that all was in place I could start with gluing the battens on it. But before we could do that we first sanded the the rest of the packing tape of it what was still left on some places.