In the morning I did de-mold the dagger board half from the mold and cleaned the inside edges of the mold. The dagger board half's did need to get a channel for the HD core so I took the router to make the channel. I also made the position for the HD pieces for the control lines. When all that was done I made the HD core of four layers foam glue together. At last I glued the frame to the mold with pu glue.
In the afternoon we laminated the extra layer glass to the mold and the wooden frame. On the end I sanded the core to get away of the glue edges and routed the edges round. On one dagger board half I glue the HD pieces in place for the control lines.