Sunday, January 1, 2017

Filling the window edges with putty

This morning we had a slower start than normal 😉 because of yesterdays evening. Fetske did start with dremmeling the window edges and Rob and I dremmeld some room for the winches so that they can be more placed to the inside. This is for the spray hood later, we did this the same with Thrill Seeker. Then Rod did help Fetske with the window edges and I started with filling them with some putty. I did only the underside and the sides because I did need an other mixture with some more aerosil in it because the other stuff with micro fibers did not hold enough. Fetske and Rob did some sanding after the edges. After lunch Rob went home and we did go to the shed again to finish the top edges of the windows. While I was doing that Fetske did mark all the spots what do need some attention, some is only some more sanding others need some more filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment